FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why

Why do I want to live
No one will give
Me a chance
I'd rather forget my problems and dance
The whole world is in a trance
I love my plants
Smoke my trees
Sting you lame like bees
You think your all smart with your college degree
Bitch please
You wasted your time and money
Its my turn to get the honey
My head is full of deamons
People keep on dreaming
Others keep on sceaming
My mind keeps on screaming
Wanting someone to hear it
Yet too many fear it
My brain is a mess
Life is full of stress
It doesn't look like it will get better
Its all about the cheddar
Whoever is caked up
Should never give a fuck
Never tell the doctor the truth
I say whatever they want to hear to not be shoved in a booth
They are full of lies
It fills like my hands are tied
You better of not telling them shit
They make me wanna roll around with a full clip
With a 357 on my hip
About to lose my grip
Is that what you want
I ain't got shit to flaunt
I am better of putting bullets into crowds
Is my voice getting loud
Keep shoving pills down my throat
Watch me eliminate your hope
Take away my pride
See how I feel inside

No comments:

Post a Comment