FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Friday, August 13, 2010

Couldn't drive

So I couldn't drive
I am finally feeling alive
I used to thrive
Someone please give me a high five
I don't need your pity
I have always ran my city
It is shitty to see how some think
I can't even smoke or drink
I will always be a little of tilt
Do you know the cards i have been delt
I have always felt myself
I have always been true to the game
You others are the ones acting lame
I have never had any shame
Now they try and tame
You can't hold me down
I will always run this town
Wether you love me or not
I am the one with a shot
Until the day I die
I will always be high
I don't need your poison
I will be the chosen
No need for weapons
I am true you are the ones fake steppin
So until you see my face
You are the ones being a disgrace
It is classic how many friends i used to have
Oh man am I glad to have a Dad
There is no one better
Now it is all about the cheddar
See with money comes freedom
Now it is time to get rid of the scum
I hope you enjoy my rimes
You are the one copping dimes
So another day another dollar
Fuck you free face scholars
I will be rich one day
I would give all my money to play
I am about to leave
You are the ones with the fake ass weaves
I will count my trees
Fuck you and your paper degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment