FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Turn To

How many people have burned you
If you were dying how many can you turn to
It is a shame how the world is filled with takers
So many frosty flakers
I am glad to have my selected few who really care
You are the same ones who truly share
I have always put myself out there
Others just point and stare
We need to surround ourselves with good people
The rest can walk like sheeple
This is my story here is the sequal
To my brothers we are equal
We all have battles in life
One day we will be lucky and find that wife
Until then we are just like soldiers
Together we can cry on shoulders
There is nothing wrong
We have been singing the same song
Our troubles may double
Good thing we know how to husstle
We are the ones that can go from the bottom to the top
I will never die until I stop
No need to run from the cops
No longer sitting on crops
All I want is my family and friends
Does it matter if I push a benz
I could be happy with a pole and a tent
It is crazy what we pay for rent
Sometimes I may punch a dent
I wish I knew a bit more about lent
I have done some learning
A few pages I have been turning
I hope we all make a new chapter
We need positive role models and rappers
Ones who preach positive
No longer tell about the lives they lived
People want to hear sweet lies
Mixed with lullibies
Well I speak of no surprise
You need to look into my eyes
I am not crazy
I am not lazy
I may walk a different walk
Definitely talk a different talk
No longer messing with chalk
Unless it is with the kids
Try to teach them and help them avoid bids
I can do a lot of teaching
I feel that I should do some preaching
I have made it thorugh many battles
If I was a jockey I jump right back in the saddle

No comments:

Post a Comment