FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Monday, August 9, 2010

Chalk

My entire life has been a gamble
Now they say I just ramble
I make no sense to me it does
Give me your drugs and let me catch a buzz
My great uncle made the dice
I scratch like a monkey with lice
He changed the under world game
We are two of the same
I am a rocker and roller
I been pushing came since I was in a stroller
I owe my thanks to Sigmund Froyd
He was the one who taught me to deal with the void
Now that i am older i am a bit wiser
My dad is turning into a miser
He needs to be sittin down and relaxing
Yet I keep spending and maxing
I go all go or no go
I still call a bitch a hoe
I don't mean to
It is just what we do
I can be a business man
I could advise a plan
My brain is so old
I hardly ever get cold
It must be the mud I have gotten on my knuckles
You fake people are the ones who buckle
I love being under pressure
Writing is a form of an anti depresser
These pills make me have more side effects
Toss me to the side like the rejects
I am the one with an open brain
Yet some how I can't maintain
There is a voice of reason
People thought I changed like the seasons
Why can't I be strange and talk my talk
Don't make me out line you with chalk
I would rather run I am no slave
Thats why I love to misbehave
Chalk is an art
It feels like they are ripping out my heart
My mind body and soul
Is filled like a cereal bowl
I love all flavors of the rainbow
Thats just how I roll
I am no square I am a triangle
Meaning I will try every which way
I am like a big old bear
I might bite you and pull your hair
Get me acting beastly
Watch me pop bottles of riestling
I will kill that vagina
I used to smash a girl named china
Her mom named her that cause she was strong
We didn't last too long we got over it
They tried to question her like I ever hit
You I beat that ass with my dick
I took tons of picks
Thats when I used the chalked
I sprayed white like it was out of sight
I will always be up at night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment