FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Sunday, August 8, 2010

lost boyz

It is funny when you get out of trouble
You would think your friends would double
Yet they begin to flake
I feel like a monkey who needs a shake
I have always been buck wild
It is funny how i feel like a child
I learned so much from a young age
Yet you put me behind bars
I remember when KarlsBAD removed the bars
They blocked the view
Well I have been shitting on you since i was 2
I had a better clue
I always made shit stick like glue
I know my roots and when times got tough i'd just lace up the timbos
I would rather shop at jimbos
Where they keep it natural sometimes i feel like Robert Redford
I remember making a bat out of a tree
Carved a bolt on it and used it while playing home run derby
Going to 7/11 and getting a free slurpee
It is all about word of mouth
People would rather hear it from your spouse
Why not hear it from the true Mouse
The one who builds the house
I would rather have a woman who wears a blouse
I don't need my lady looking like a tramp
I would rather give her my own stamp...

No comments:

Post a Comment