FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

H8te Being HeRE

I feel like slitting my wrist
I love to put my words to a twist
I don't give a flying fuck
I rather make money and get my dick sucked
You people try and run my life
I may fuck your future wife
Don't leave that bitch next to me
Who wants to step to me
I would rather fuck a monkey and get hiv
Thats why niggas get hiefie
Make me feel like a slave
I would rather misbehave
You try and dictate my story
No wonder why my guts are glory
You make me want to end it all
I feel like the rise and fall
You can't make me do what you want
I would rather a blunt
This type of life is bull shit
I would rather let off a banana clip
Kill your children and kill your friends
I would rather spend til the end
You keep pointing the finger
You make me want to pull a trigger
No wonder why they scream nigger
I fucking hate you and everyone else
You make me feel like I have no self worth

No comments:

Post a Comment