FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DrINK

You tell me not to drink
What next how to think
I can slang my ink
Don't dare blink
You might miss what I am saying
I have always been playing
Since I was a kid
I have done a bid
I have been in your rehabilitation
Now you force feed me medication
I need a vacation
I want to be in another nation
Thats when I will be stoked
I need my weed to be smoked
Thats how I would medicate
Yet you chose to dictate
What kind of country is this
I would rather slit my wrist
Find my own heaven
Throw dice showing eleven
Life is a game
You can't contain
You can only hope to maintain
One day there will be blood stains
Out line my body in chalk
No need to stalk
I would rather run then walk
Do you want to dictate how I talk
Will fuck you
I am staying true
My brain can come unglued
Who shoes are you trying to fill
I run my own hill
I would rather kill
Then force me to take pills
This entire situation is bullshit
No wonder why kids pull shit
Control my actions control my speech
Suck me like a fucking leach
I don't need to preach
Please come try and teach
You think you got it all figured out
I know what I am about
I know where I am from
Half the nation is dumb
You got them fooled
I have been schooled
I went to the school of hard knocks
I have always had a hard cock
So lick me like a lollipop
Fuck you pigs and cops
You used to try and catch me slipping
All I was doing was chipping
Stack my loot
Slapping prostitutes
Bitch give me my money
This shit ain't funny
This is life or death
Listen to my breath

No comments:

Post a Comment