FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BuTTerScotch

Just two dope boys in a cadillac
Reverse my name and it mac
Been spitting since the first grade
Back in the day I rocked a wave
Bitches always craved
How many love me once I am in a grave
Sucking down drinks to get wasted
Girls always tasted
So sweet like butterscotch
Had em doing hopscotch
Life has always been full of stress
I never knew how to get it off my chest
I should have been writing
Instead I chose fighting
Thats the way I learned to deal with it
That wack shit I ain't hearing it
I would rather keep it real
Soon I could have a deal
I have always been motivated
The rest just appreciated
Always been leading the pack
Used to handle the trap
Never been a rat
Toted a louieville slugger bat

No comments:

Post a Comment