FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Monday, August 9, 2010

steazin

Some of you hate my style
you are the ones that make me wild
My thoughts and clothes represent me
You are the ones who need to leave
I have girls all around the globe
So many jock my wardrobe
Wether it be my shoes
I have had many sing the blues
I can rock two different ones the girls who get it are the ones I want to take home
The rest I would rather leave alone
If your ass can't climb a pole
You are the one stuck with your head in a hole
I like the ducks and I like the birds
You other donkeys make me absurd
To you fly bitches I jock your stitches
I have always gotten you wether it was rags or riches
You must look out for the scavengers cause those are the ones being passed
Now you wonder why I don't fuck your ass
I want a girl who might be a teacher
I don't want some money grubbing leacher
You are the ones who will get me sick
You are the ones who sucked way to much dick
I remember getting rounds in the car
You are the ones who sold out trying to be a star
Look where it got you and look what came
Now you wonder why I call you a lame
I want a Leo or at least a woman who can take charge
Cause one day I might not be living large
I want a fighter I want a scrapper
Hence those are the reasons I became a rapper
I was always good with lyrics
Yet none of my teachers wanted to hear it
So fuck you and your brain wash education
I would rather leave this country and fuck a Jamaican
In fact I love all those women that end in a an
Like the sexi mexi from texi a straight up shooter
Not the kind you leave in your house and become a looter
I would rather fuck you in your pooter
I will push a shit ton of you far away
Wondering what did I say
I want the ones who been around me for years
I want the ones who have seen the tears
Cause when the going get tough I don't want my chick hoeing thats too much
I love all the fussing and fighting
With out that it wouldn't be exciting
I don't want to read a book I know the ending
Cause that's what gets me to stop spending
Wether it be time or money
Look at me do I look like a dummy???

No comments:

Post a Comment