FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dissapear

If i were to dissapear
Would it creat a tear
There is no need to fear
I am full of cheer
I don't need your beer
My thoughts are crystal clear
I just need to be by the ocean
That is my true potion
I hate being out in the sticks
I don't mean to come off as a dick
If i were a movie I would be a romantic flick
Some of you don't even know what to pick
Being outside makes me happy
I don't care if my hair gets nappy
I am not here to impress everyone
I just want to enjoy the sun
Sunshine used to be my nick name
Some thought it was lame
That was given to me by my God
I maybe seem a little odd
Well I have hopes and dreams
I am glad for all the teams
Unity is what we need
We need to get rid of all this greed
I just need some time away
I have always enjoyed my sway
Others have swagger
Some like McJagger
Well I just want to be me
A straight up G
I am no longer a gangster
I don't need to be a prankster
I hope some of you can understand me
Together we are we
If I could run and hide
My family would divide
I have always kept us together
I have always been a go getter
Like my father says there is none better
Where is my piece of the cheddar
It all stems to the money you make
Oh how funny some of you are fake
I have never been a frosty flake
I want to eliminate the ones who take
I am no longer half baked
Yet I am no longer caked
I would rather be poor and peaceful
Then live in a society full evil
They wonder why the good die young
Cause we are the ones who can't take the dumb
I love one and i love all
This world is a small place after all
I learned from the best
I always knew how to pass the test
I could use my right or my left
No you think my life is a mess
No i have it figured out
I have the balls to scream and shout
Some don't want to hear what I am talking about
You are the ones I don't need in my house
I speak my mind and don't care who I offend
I don't need shit I don't need you to lend
I am not looking for a hand out
That is not what my life is all about
I would rather you lend me your ear
Take me as me and please don't fear
I have been trying to push the weak away
Like I said I have my own sway
I will go on to live another day
I just want to be at the beach and play
Remember building sand castles
Those were the days when life had no hassles
We used to all rule our own empire
No we listen to half ass liars
Well I have been speaking nothing but truth
Others think my mind is running loose
I choose my words
Others think they are absurd
Then why don't you say it to my face
Look at me am I a disgrace
Did other artists get ridiculed and judged
They stood strong and did not budge
You can't tell me what to write
I am in a batlle it is my own fight
I will win
I no longer sin
I know what my path may lead
I no longer need to bleed

No comments:

Post a Comment