FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Friday, August 13, 2010

PaIN

I feel so much pain
People calling me insane
They are the ones screaming my name
Yet if I were to take my own life it would be a shame
I do all I can to maintain
I pray each day I don't blow out my brain
My heart is hurting
These whores are squirting
People telling me what  to do
You are going to make me come unglued
So i say fuck you and the bitch you claim
I am a Leo who can't be tamed
Call the cops when you see me
I am a straight up G
Try and throw me in another box
I am the one with goldie lox
Imagine if I was black
None of you would think I was wack
Look at all the money I have stacked
Look at the weapons I packed
I got gangster in my blood
Look at all the crap I have been through
Most of you never had a clue
I been running the streets
I have skills coming out my butt cheeks
I wise a wise guy
I used to bull shit and lie
Now i spit the truth
Put me in a recording booth
Some of you might look and laugh
Some of you hoes have liked my ass
Can't believe what some people will do
All my brothers say whooody who
Now no more running the block
I would rather turn kids into jocks
Let them know there are people who care
Soon one day people will stare
With good intentions
Hopefully my songs will mention
To those who hated
To those who appreciated
The time has come
No more time to run
We all are gangster
to 2pac i must thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment