FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So HiGh

I feel like I can touch the sky
My mom always wondered why
I always asked questions
I knew every lesson
Before it was taught
Sometimes I knew what others thought
Some of you are filled with ink
I hardly ever blink
Unless I sneeze
I am telling you baby please
Understand where I come from
I know you aren't dumb
Yet you let me fill you up with cum
We wonder why we chase drugs to become dumb
I would rather have you sit on my thumb
I realize why people are bums
They are so talented they couldn't deal
They are the ones who kept it real
It took me a long time to figure myself out
Now I am stuck at my dad's house
I can't stand being in the Brook town
This isn't my city this shit keeps me down
Like a mud duck
Just my freaking luck
I rather get money and play with you ladies
I have owned 2 white mercedes
Now i push a lack
All chrome with black
Just like the al mighty raiders
I have never been scared but yet you seem to still be haters
Why do you hate
Why do you discriminate
Why do you care about me
Am I infectious like hiv
I used to live in Isla Vista
I used to be a tough mista
No I should swing from trees
I can shit on all you with your degrees
I would rather burn paper
I loved smoking out of the vapor
My lungs are strong
I used to have 4 bongs
I can run for miles
Others have always bitten my style
Wether I be steazin
You girls were the ones always sleezin
I never sold myself dirty
I am glad I figured this out before I was thirty
Life has been filled with pain
No I know how to maintain
No more need for coke no more need for X
Now I sit back and realize what is next
What does my future hold
Why doesn't writing get old
Why does my mind race
Why do I flow with a constant pace
Why do you want to hold me back
Why don't you let me cut the slack
I am a higher being
Now you want to play on my team
Let's see who was there from the start
The same ones who stole my heart
The rest are retarded
That is why you have been disregarded
I am going to touch my GOD
I will not let and of you leachers touch my BOD
So you may look you may touch
Realize I just don't give a fuck
Peace out i am gone
Wow I just completed another song!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment