FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Made yoU lOOk

I have seen you come 
I have seen you go 
I have helped you hustle 
I have seen you blow 
Now it is my time to let go forget the past forget the madness 
Now we need to turn to one another during sadness 
No more fighting 
No more biting 
Together we stand  tall 
Together we are uniting 
No more jealousy no more hating 
We are the ones patiently waiting 
Waiting for change so change your mind 
Today will turn out fine
All we need is one glass of wine
Someone please turn back the hands of time
They tell me to unwind
They know I will be just fine
Like Jesus sacrificed
I was willing to roll the dice
I have always been close to the edge
I have even chased others with a sledge
So no more hammer
Please don't call me Quinten Jammer
I don't play a barbaric sport
Because I was too short
So bump me in your head
Scratch your nappy dreads
Cause Jah would never give it to a bald head
Others even thought I was dead
Well guess what I am alive
So pleas give me you hand and give me a five
Or throw up a peace sign
No matter what you do please just be kind

No comments:

Post a Comment