FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For MY DaD

You are the one who racks my brain
You are the one who makes me act insane
You are the one who said I was the best
You were the one who drove me to test
I always asked questions why
Why because then I could figure my alibi
Now you want me to take Abilify
Now i come back with the question is why
Why can't I do anything i put my mind to
Why now does no one have a clue
What took so many years
Why have I tasted so many tears
Why can't I live on my own
Why can't my feeling rome
Why do I want to kill myself
Why can't I feel myself
For years you said you don't shove pills down a kids throat
For years I have been digging a moat
Why can't i own a boat
Why have I always kept others a float
Why is everyone pointing the finger at me
Why did I love getting stung by bees
Why can i no longer smoke my trees
Is that because others have degrees
So it all stems to the paper
Why was I always down for the caper
Why did I never tell
Why can't I scream and yell
Why are they trying to mute my emotions
Is it such a crime I want to be by the ocean
Why is it called love potion number nine
Why does everyone tell me in due time
Why can't i type my feelings
Why can't I be the one who is dealing
I have always been a soldier
I have always tried to move the boulder
I have always been ready for war
Now you always told me to explore
I did my own learning and teaching
Maybe it is my turn to do some preaching
I am very gifted
Maybe it is my turn for others to be lifted
Up to my level
Some called me Lucifer the little devil
They say numbers mean a lot
But yet others want to shove me in a box
It is your time to sit back and relax
Let me pick up the slack
Let me run this train
Let me figure out my own brain
I tried to kill myself once
Now let me have my medicine a box of blunts
I know the keys to my success
I would rather push a caddy then a lex
To to those of you who think you know
You need to shut it and go
It is my time to shine
You other people need to go drop a dime
Worry about yourself
Worry about your on wealth
Let me be who i want
Other wise I will come back to haunt
So many words yet so little time
It is funny how i can write a rhyme
They come flowing out of my brain
Yet you others want to call me insane
If I had paper it would all change
Funny how my mom would always rearrange
If she didn't like it
She would move it
Sometimes you others force me to lose it
Now it is my turn to chose it
I know I can over come this
I owe a special thanks to Chris
I was mad at first
But this time around I found my self wotth
To you others who truly care
It is my time to share
So thanks for your thoughts
And thanks for making those boxes
It is now my time to sceam and plot
So let me be before you get got

No comments:

Post a Comment