FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Monday, August 9, 2010

333 frEEmason

it is funny how numbers are relevant to me
Yet they wont let it be
I hated everything and some point
My medicine is being fascinated and smoking a joint
Look at some of the best
They put everything to a test
I never needed to be fake
It is all about the money you make
My dad thinks i am crazy
Or is it that i am slim shady
Give me a gun
Watch the cowards run
We live in a beautiful place
I want is to put on smile on your face
My thoughts flow like the Nile
Yet my dad still sits with denial
Didn't you even know I am lying
Yet some how I am electrifying
Some think i have gone buck wild
I knew it all stemed from when i was a child
My feeling and emotions are deep like the ocean
Don't make me spray you with magic potion
I have never thought so clear, my mind, my body and my soul are full with cheer
It's good to have a place where everyone knows your name
Rather then sit and point and call you insane
I don't need money or fame
If i were to disappear it would be a shame
Maybe it would be a scandel
I learned about my body through a man
Named Randel Cunningham to be exact
Haters are thinking i am being whack
Does it matter if i am black or white
Together we must become one and unite
E plur bus unime
United we are strong
It has taken way to many years for us to become strong
You can look or listen
If you don't ask question you will be missing
They key to the entire story
We have won and we are holy
We can have are gods and are temples
Yet they tell me to watch that temper
I get mad when they tell me what to do
So that is the reason my brother yell whoody who....
I am the only one who speakes their mind
I am the true one who reads between the lines
You can't make me think in a box
Yet you others can't get off my jock
 to those of you still lost in left field
Well it is my turn to catch the yield
If you build it he will come
If you build it he will run
Life and movies are two of the same
I know my history and my last name
Those are things they don't teach in a book
I have always gotten a second look
Maybe I have nine lives
Maybe it is because I have had alibis
I have alway known the story
I have always known life if gory
Life is what you make of it
Now I want to write hit after hit
People built the pyramids for young pharaohs
We used to kill buffalo with a bow and arrow
I believe in Greek mythology
I believe in child psychology
We know where it all stems
We can all be friends
We don't need all the money
Even though I do want to control the honey
What will we be fighting for next
The bones of an old T REX
We need to stop fighting these holy wars
We came from monkeys and star wars
Why don't we try and preserve our planet
We are more worried about Michael and Janet
There are two brainiacs
Those are two that acted like maniacs
Look what happened to him
You want to put me out on a limb
They gave him cocktails all the time
When they should of let him do his music and he would have been fine
He was a genius not a child molester
He was a bit weird like uncle Fester
There is a reason why kings had jesters
Now I am created from the true Westerns

No comments:

Post a Comment