FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

rEAd

To those of you who read
To those who need
Some of us bleed
Others will die from greed
To those of you who are goth
Others die of sloth
We need to change
I maybe seem strange
I don't give a flying fuck
I no longer drive a truck
I used to slang pills
No they give me chills
It is funny how life can turn
If I were a bridge I would rather burn
People want to earn
Yet others never want to learn
It is always take take take
Those are the fakes
It isn't about the money you make
It is about being deep like a lake
Have some depth and some substance
The rest is all nonsense
I don't care what kinda clothes you got
I am trying to survive and not get shot
I have lived in the jungle
That is what made me humble
To those of you husslers
Fuck all you busters
It is all about being on your grind
Those are the true G's hard to find
People looking for a hand out
Thats what this country is all about
Go to work
Be a jerk
Strap up them boots
Figure out where are your roots
I know where I come from
Until then you are dumb
Don't think because you have a degree you are smart
I could rip you apart
We all pump blood from our heart
We are all gifted from the start
So get your hands dirty
I don't care if I am dead before thirty
They say the good die young
Wow how many hoes are sprung
If I had a gun I might pull it
Remember the mullet
I used to rock the wave
We all at one time were slaves
So get back to your job
Eliminate all you slobs
4 out of 10 have diabetes
Yet we trying to sign peace treaties
How about look after our own
Why don't we all have a happy home
We need to get back to simplicity
Like before they had electricity
We don't need shit
Guerillas run around with banana clips
2012 is the beginning
Well not so if we aren't winning
We live in a world full of sin
Our country just wants to win
We steal from other people
We try and say we are all equal
What a fucking joke
We finally going to legalize smoke
In 1856 it was the third largest crop
It will finally bring our nation to the top
30% of adults use it
People try and say they abuse it
Yet we make cigarettes and beer
Just to give the people a cheer
Society can't stand their job
They wonder why people go out and rob
We have people here starving
Yet we would rather stare at a carving
We need to get back to ourself
Quit worrying about wealth
Money is the root of all evil
No wonder why it creates people like evil knievel
Give me some land and a farm
I will create my own charm
I don't need any luck
Cause I don't give a fuck
To those of you wasting your time
I would rather write and rhyme
Well i am ready to leave
Just like a boxer I will bob and weave

No comments:

Post a Comment