FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ReJecT

I am blonde hair and blue eyed
I taste sweet like apple pie
I am an AmerIcan
My brothers are MexIcan and AfrIcan
Yet they separate us in jail
I would give any dollar amount for their bail
I would never crucify them like jesus
Other people don't even believe this
I don't need to use cuss words
I clearly do it to make my father act absurd
He didn't have the balls to do what he wanted
So he pushed his life on me and now that is haunting
I have always been flossing
Just like some sweet ass frosting
I have always had cake
Benjamin's I could alway take
Others all they do is take
You are the real people who are fake
You can't fame me out
Cause I know what I am all about
I am rowdy rowdy
My cowboy brothers say howdy
You can call me any name you can think
I will no longer drink
They say I am maniac
Funny how many girls I have loved that spoke Spanish
I love all flavors of women
If the water is deep jump on in them
I may thrash like a shark
I will never be a mark
You can call me a buster
I have always been a hustler
I love me a snow bunny
Look at all that money
Wether it is green or gold
I will never starve to death in the cold
I know who has my back
The rest of you rejects are creating the slack
So I will grab my stick and my sack
While playing with my brothers who are black
I would rather see a rainbow strong and united
That is what makes me excited
So until you can figure it out
I will continually scream and shout
I love my little people
I hear and see and speak no evil
I must be the devil
Those pills will never make me level
I have always been even kiel
Like the Navy I will keep it real
I know my history
To me it is no mystery
We are the one who rule the world
Cause we love every boy and girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment