FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FinGER POINTing

have you ever been stuck some where you didnt want to be 
have you ever risked it and thought wow i could have hiv 
what shitty feelings those are 
have you ever thought you could be a star 
have you ever done something you regret 
have you ever worked out and didn't break a sweat 
well imagine being stuck at home 
when all you want to do is rome
our system is a joke 
they won't even let me smoke
drink my drink 
shit in due time they well limit what i think 
you can shove me full of your pills
my mind will always keep it real 
in due time they say things well be fine 
how bout F U and let me speak my mind
worry about yourself quit pointing the finger 
do we hate on r & b singers
They just speak about the lives they were given 
So many didn't avoid prison 
Well I can tell you we do no rehabilitating
All we do is more creating
Become a better criminal and a better hider
Never one does it give you more insider
Look at Tookie Williams
He is still doing life in prison 
The man one a nobel piece prize
It shows you people can surprise
He writes anti gang books
He made people have second looks
He is one few and far 
He created his own shinning star
He made a change 
Isn't it strange 
He is one of very few 
He realized and got a clue

No comments:

Post a Comment