FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DoLLaR BiLL$

1808 was a great year
It was full of cheer
Thats is when the star spangled banner was wrote
You ever looked on the back of the note
It is full of secret codes
Kinda like I used to keep dope in different modes
In God we trust
Yet over money we lust
To get to the money follow the Jew
I ran to get a clue
The pyramids say a lot
Now my dad will be able to sit back and plot
The eagle carries 13 arrows
We used to worship the pharaohs
The freemasons didn't discriminate on religion
They weren't the ones who built prisons
It was the other who built the boxes
Trying to cage all of us foxes
Freemasons believed in the Buddah, Trinity, Allah, and Parrah
Now you wonder why I say tahaah
I have the freemason running in my blood
It is all about brotherhood
They all believe in God
Now we need to get the hell out of dodge
Numbers mean so much
Us as humans have lost the touch
Why can't we help one another
Why can't we all be sister or brother
We built the schools and started charities
It all sounds pretty scary to me
They can't pill me out
The dollar bill $creams and $houts
We need to leave this holy war
Cause who knows what else maybe in store
Why can't we play even
Why can't I have a brother named Steven
Why is William such a powerful name
Why am I a Lion they try and tame
We are the blue collar workers
We are the late night lurkers
It is the white collar trying to keep us down
There is no way my head will stay in the sand
You got me twisted
Now my number will become unlisted
I know how to get from point a to b
I know the land marks I need to see
It is always easy being near the water
You can't make me march to slaughter
I would rather run away with your daughter
So kill me and make me a marter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment