FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Monday, August 9, 2010

nEw piLLs

It is funny how i think
No wonder why it drives others to drink
My thoughts are crystal clear
I can drink ever clear
People look and laugh
While i run by and let go gas
You are the same who don't believe in evolution
You are the ones who don't see the revolution
I got the problems yet I have the solutions
I could always solve a puzzle
When I was young I could make the money double
Weather it was lollipops or cola
I knew one day i would have a pistola
See i have been a gangster for years
I have cried so many tears
It took me 28 to be exact
For you fools to see me really act
I might act like a Lion
While you haters keep on spying
I know your reading
I know I could give you a beating
We treat money like women it is a fact the truth is given
All we want is cars and clothes because thats how all us niggas roll
I have one strike I still have the passion to fight
I could perform on a stage and express my feelings of rage
They wonder why we act like animals
We are mammals
Well I like the girls with the big old humps
Plus the one who rocks some sick ass pumps
I am a monkey laughing to the bank
I was also a shark in a tank
You can try and hold me down
No matter what I will act like a clown
So until the day changes
My game can keep rearranging
Though they want to force feed me pills
They are just trying to kill me for keeping it real
To those who understand I am just being a man
A man with a vision a man with a voice
It is up to us to express our choice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment