FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kids KILLing Kids

Kids killing kids
Kids doing bids
Look how many school shootings have accrued
Everyone is absurd
They have all been on anti psychotic meds
Yet the Feds don't do shit about these pills
Do you know what happens when you snort an Ambien
You might as well be gambling
It is like a short mushroom trip
Or a candy flip
It fills so good yet the pill is designed to make you sleep
Get those in the wrong hands and kids will creep
I learned in a psychiatric ward
I enjoyed it it was hard
It is funny what you really learn in a box
It turns you into a fox
The sheep get found out quick
Those are the ones who end up sucking dick
Well i am a wolf in sheeps clothing
No need for show boating
I learned a lot from other criminals
They wonder why we act like animals
You will become board to death
You will learn to throw a quick right or a left
It better be a hook
Cause all these people are crooks
No one falls for the jab
Watch out you might get stabbed
I know how to make a paper mache knife
One day it may save your life
I was always like McGiever
I have always been a hustler and a fighter
Now I wish my words can save children from learning from my mistakes
Like 50 says all these tricks just want to takes
A piece of the pie
People wonder why
Entertainers toat guns around
Cause people try and put them in the ground
They do it for protection
I once got stuck in the midsection
I have been robbed and beat
They were lucky at the time I didn't have a heat
There was a reason why I got rid of my gun
Cause drugs got to heavy and were no longer fun
So kids learn from me
Go to college and get a degree
Other wise you will end up dead or in jail
There comes a time you parents won't be able to afford the bail
That is not the life you want to live
You are better off be able to give
Don't be a taker
Those are the ones I have been trying to avoid my entire life the fakers

No comments:

Post a Comment