FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Sunday, August 8, 2010

coKe verse wEEd

Philosophy and hypotheses
Lyrically performed armed robberies
I been robbing kids since back in the day
Teachers and principles didn't know what to say
All I wanted was to go out play
I was over class
I would rather chase girls and smoke my grass
I never had a problem with coke!
I always knew I was the great white hope
I slung em both but I realized the crowd they drew
I was no Tim the tool
The money was better with the white
Yet never fell into all the hype
I could do a line and not chase it
Others could never seem to replace it
That wasn't the hi for me
Funny all the girls I fucked and never caught hiv
My love was mary jane
People try to say it makes me act in sane
You are the same ones judging my brain
I might just run in front of a train
Well to you guess what I just fell in love with sluts
I always liked girls with nice round butts
Try to brain wash me with your bullshit education
How many workers really take vacations?
Sell me your thoughts and you minds
Sell me your soul for a dime
In due time it will heal itself
Until then give me your wealth
Like 2 pac said the game is to be sold not to be told
Some of the smartest people dropped out of school
For those who paid hundreds of thousand i pitty the fool!
To those of you fakers and takers
I would rather stack my money like the lakers
It is all about the purple and gold
I love the cheddar or shall I say mold
Since day one I was 24KT
You other just follow and mimic just like a parrot
Too much chirping I can't wear it
So to those of you, you need an education
Until then I am on permanent vacation
Cause I can't stand this shit I am hearing
I don't give a fuck about your blood diamonds
I would rather stack weapons
Cause when we can't fight off the world
I will shoot every little boy and girl
For some reason the trees gave me a warning
Yet the can't talk salt out the ocean
It ain't magic it ain't potion
I have swallowed so much salt in my day
No it is my turn to get play
You kill me when you take my radio
I just want to live and let go
So until then I am going to smoke my weed
Try to take it I will knock you out like a fiend in need
It is time for me to take matters in my own hand
You are the reason I would join the Klan
You want to put me in prison
For the life I am living
Well trees never made me do shit
So I will smoke and write hit after hit

No comments:

Post a Comment