FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2nd train experience after psYchic releasE


Modern day slaves melting together…
I see people loaded up with back packs and rolling bags
Two older women talking about the weather one black early 70’s and white lady late 60’s so nice to see the melting pot ready to all be on the same page and class ratio. It is the time for movement and real change…Can Obama do it? Can he be the Jordan, J.F.K., M.L.K., or does he need C.W.R. help to? Different races mixing on there own not forced to be breed to improve slavery. No Rottweiler mixed with a Grey Hound to make Al Con. A faster, stronger better slave guard black dog with a strong fast bite. The Grey Hound can run up to 40 minutes straight before coming fatigued. Annie cute girl headed back up to L.O.M.P.O.C. a.k.a. lots of mean people on crank!
3/23/87 Aries FIRE CRACKER
Originally from Lincolin Nebraska… straight up CORNHUSKER! How did she come to be in a.k.a Lompton? The Flower Festival is a very welcoming place apparently not only flowers are conceived and raised in this hell-hole.  The weed in the cornfield. The first brown eyed girl to grace her Czech-Irish heritage. Accidents can be blessings. Now stuck in the armpit of cali just trying to survive. Like 2pac said I am just like a WEED trying to grow in the middle of the “ FreeWAY” or like a Palm TREE. The World is full of beautiful people...She loves her GMA almost 88 years old I think I feel in Love…We have so much in common maybe we could go on a CHRIStmas cruise together , we Shall CCC///and a charger fan wowie. With a DAD named Jesus



 I know that because I used to live in Buellton about 20 minutes from there. Kinda funny Carlsbad Had a Split Pea Soup Andersons as did Buelton. I never had split pea soup before until I ended up working there for one day. I couldn’t handle serving people that would go to breakfast and tip you in change only! The only change I want is to change the world. Like I spoke to Joyce who sold me my ticket upon the white mans railroad. How many years have the train been running? Who owns the trains? The coaster is just celebrating it’s 15 year, funny we have only been coasting 4 15 years wish I had 5 on it to make it 4 20 years. Can’t wait til 11/11/10 after M.M. medical marijuana passes and we could have had a cup of tee with a brownie. It has been a medicine for thousands of years from Ancient civilations, from the Egyptians, Indians both Red dot and Feather, Asian Coultures, to our modern day coulture.


Man phone rings like an old school home phone, which is a dying thing. I haven’t had one in since I lived at home in 2000. (funny) $ days away from my 10year reunion.  He answers the phone with his name not a hello how is it going today or what is the weather like? He is in the hair plug industry. Talking about different co pays with insurance and if the plugs float or not and the longevity.

Jared taking my ticket cool younger guy in his mid 20’s says his shift is the closest to 40 hours a week there is? He works 50 hours a week. Still smiling because he is pumped on the over time, or shall I say time and a half. Good get that paper, paper chasers we all are, me no longer. I chase the freedom train and I want to join the freedom fighters like Bob Marley the modern day Tutunkamen. They should be parading his body around the world for people to see along with 2pac and Biggie. They were even more modern day kids who had a horrible environment and made it out of the struggle but you could never take the wolves out of sheep clothing. 2 pac lived the wild wild, west like Wild Fucking Erp a gun toating cowboy. Years of a tough life grew up with friends who ended up being enemies getting jealous of him making it out of the ghetto. You can never take someone’s roots away from them. Unless

Mr. positive sitting behind me started out with a beautiful southern California comment and how he had a nice weekend. Great opener to then start talking about work, another medical problem. Now I figured out he is a lawyer who is representing a hospital. This man is a fucking genius. The case is about elder abuse. How one person couldn’t make a judgement who is qualified like a r.n. a charge nurse. Hydration is appropriate for a patient, why did doctor Skullnick tell me not to drink too much water because it is making the pills not work as much. I will drink as much water as I would like fucking idiot. He is dam good this guy behind me…Maybe he could council me into beating Navos that fucked up place with Shitty fucking doctors but great nurses. How many hours of sleep do lawyers get? I bet they sleep as much as I do? I could be a lawyer but I don’t have a PEACE of paper, again paper chasers and people who hold the paper rule the world. Well I rule my own world!!! I bet if everything shut down tomorrow the only people who would survive ARE THE FARMERS!!! I AM A FARMER………………I love the word bull shit. His Name just so happens to be STEPHEN FRASER Attorney at Law who protects Hospitals but said he could refer me to someone! Let me guess one of his buddies on the other side. He seems to be an actually genuine man who’s office is at 100 West Broad way.
Bowl 4 2 expendables nice
Must be a coincedence that Steven Wozencraft  just called me from the Hamptons and Thinks I too should be in Laguna too doing ART and MUSIC!!!

I sit here drinking bottled water by CG Roxane bottled at the source of mount Shasta. They are a proud sponsor of American Forests.org. So who really owns CG Roxane?

Girl walks by with a peace sweatshirt on!!! Nice go peace.

511 call and get you  the traffic pretty cool.

Call the cops when you C REM 5150

Wonder woman walks bye hand in hand with her little R.C. leading the way down the aisle! Both Beautiful blonde hair blue eyed Beauties. The woman looks like an Orange county house wife and the boy should be on the cover of a magazine dimples and all. She is married nice rock a.k.a. blood diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment