FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PsYcHiC WARD

You can't imagine the things I have seen
You can't imagine the shoulders I have had to lean
Most of these drugs they shove down your throat
Give these people no hope
It is not the key to success
Half these people couldn't even get dressed
I always showered and made my bed
Half of these people would rather be dead
I am not a harm to you or myself
Yet they want to put me on the top shelf
Well maybe i am better then the rest
Maybe I have ran around with a bullet proof vest
I always knew how to make money
I always knew what attracted the honey
So many girls and so little time
Look at how many other h8ters are quick to drop a dime
When I keep saying I feel just fine
Let me smoke my trees and unwind
Oh no they say thats makes me manic
Why have I had so many girls who spoke spanish
Why do girls act a whole different way in bed
Why do people love to see blood shed
Our entire society should be on these drugs
I would rather fuck then give hugs
Why won't some of the old school homies bring their girl around me
Why don't they let there girl just be
It ain't my fault i got game
It ain't my fault you others are lames
You know what might happen
Imagine if I made it rapping
I am crazy yet still know how to spit game
You other brother have to much shame
That's why your girl keeps peeping me
Bet he would let me hit even if I had hiv
My name is infamous with the ladies
I used to push two mercedes
I have been a gangster since day one
Now all I want to do is have fun
No more running the block
But you haters are still on my jock
It is you who need to be merked
It is your girls who see another brother about to be worked
I always rolled with the best
Never had to roll with a bullet proof vest
Those of you who really know about me know the things i did
Especially knew about the life I lived
Rather it was pushing E or WEED
I always had the want and need
To become a better person
Others liked me more when I was worsen
I used to sponser the party
I used to get hoes sloppy on Bacardi
I would get so fucked up
I used to yell I don't give a fuck
Well now I care
Yet my true brothers don't even want to share
So who is the coward
He used to fuck for hours
I always knew how to find it
Like I said before I would never rewind it
I was just being a rat
Now it is time for you fake ass people to skat

No comments:

Post a Comment