FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

positive

They want me to be positive
Yet they want to tell me how to live
Why can't i express my mind
Everything will be good in due time
No need for nickle and dimes
I guess i am suppose to spit positive rhymes
Everyone wants to point and judge
Well I am the rock who will not budge
I don't evaluate you
I am full of love and am true
I write down my emotions
I am only happy near the ocean
I hate being far away
Some think I have too much to say
I don't make you read
I am not the one to cause greed
I know the seven deadly sins
In life all I want to do is win
So please join my team
Find out about my dream
I dream of us all being equal
This is my saga and my sequel
So please lend me your hand
Together we can take a stand
Maybe we can change this place
Maybe we can all have a smile on our face
No need for fussing and fighting
Together we need to be uniting
We are better together
I have always been a go getter
I just feel stuck at times
That is why I spit my rhymes
So lend me your heart
Together we can make amazing art
There are so many gifted people on this planet
Look at that amazing girl named Janet
Her brother was a God
One who got lost in the fog
There are so many talented people out there
Some just need to let down there hair
Please speak your mind
Together we can find
The answer to these problems
I would love to solve them
Give me a puzzle
Please not a muzzle
I don't make you read
Together we need
We need to change this around
I need my dog a blood hound

No comments:

Post a Comment