FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LovE

Oh how i love the way you smell
From my face I hope you can tell
I would love to yell
If I was in church I would ring a bell
You make me smile
You at times drive me wild
All I can do is think of you
So I can tell my love is true
I lay in bed tossing and turning
Maybe my brain is finally learning
Rather than fight my feelings
You are a fish worth realing
Catching you was the best
Now I no longer need to fuck with the rest
You have me hooked in every way
At times I don't even know what to say
So my actions speak louder then words
We are in love like two little birds
I can't wait to hold you
If you were like clay I would mold you
To fit my hand to a T
Yet I would rather let you be
I love the roller coaster
I know one day they will buy us a toaster
The day will come
When I no longer act dumb
But until then let me pretend to win
Forgive me for my life of sin
All I want is a chance to get in your heart
Right now it is like being torn apart
Not knowing which way to go
I don't give a rats ass about any hoe
You are the one i want
You are the one I love to flaunt
You are the reason for change
They keep telling me I am acting strange
Well it is my thoughts and my actions
Oh no I am not sorry Mrs. Jackson
Why is everyone concerned about my reactions
My love has finally found traction
Substance is a good thing
One day I will buy you a ring
One day my voice will break out
One day I can scream and shout
I love you and there is no faking that
I can't wait to return to the bat cave
For know I will just be a Rob Zombie or a slave
I crave for your attention
The rumors did not mention
Of who I loved
Noticed we have never pushed or shoved
That is why I care so much
That is why I yearn for your touch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment