FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Saturday, August 7, 2010

my thoughts today

My mind keeps racing
The hose I have been chasing
My mind they are try to replace
They want to take this grin off my face
Now it is my time to get paid
I can make way more then your bed rock
Bet you'd love to suck my cock
I don't sit and write
I'd rather spit game and fight
I am fighting a sickness
Yet I feel it is a giftness
I never read books
I always knew how to give girls looks
Used to be a little crook
Now i am writing the new form of a slave book
I blew up like you thought i would
Slept for 28 days on straight wood
They won't let me smoke my weed
All it created was greed
I have thoughts and desires
I once started a forest fire
I used to be a liar
I could speak through the wire
My heart pumps
My words aren't for chumps
I love them girls with lady lumps
I have lumped a sit ton in my days
Now all I want is to look at waves
I remember rocking one when I was a kid
Now you try and make me do another bid
How come I can't live the life I love
When it comes down I will push and shove
Tell me why my medicine got cheaper
I used to have a beeper
I have always been a late night creeper
Wether it be stocks
I always ran the blocks
I was the smallest of the crew
Yet I always knew what to do
How to organize
It was all about the element of surprise
You will never take me alive
I would rather stick my head in a bee hive
Do some jack ass shit
While I sit hear calm writing hit after hit
I am trying not to sin
Yet they won't let me win
They beat in my fucking brain
I have ran so many trains
I might bash your skull
Yet my dick never gets dull
I stay strong
I love the bong
Just like Doctor Dre
He is similar always knew what to say
I feel like Curt Cobain
Would you like to drive me with a nail to see pain
Jesus walks
Well money talks
I watched Passion of the Cross
He always knew he was the boss
There is a higher power
Yet these other people live like cowards
I can float like a butterfly or sting like a bee
You will never make me bow to one knee
I would rather slit my throat
Then fall for all the garbage they wrote
I know how to find the money
You must follow the mummy
The Jews hid it all
No it is my turn to ball
Give me a stick
Give me a camera and I will make a flick
Scratch my dog and find the tick
Hey girl do you want to play just the tip
It won't hurt
Pull up your minnie skirt
I have always been a flirt
Check out my shirt
I am no schlep rock
Let me pull out my cock and shoot
Thats why I treat you like a prastatue
It is the oldest profession
So it is just a lesson
One to be learned
Others need to realize what is to be urned
Fuck all you haters you can burn
I love the thug life
I want 10 wives
I want to be like a Morman
Check out the the warmlands
San Diego is the best year round climate
Why do I feel so much hate
I hater others who tell me how to act
Well those bitches need to be slapped
Break against the norm
I go fishing with my worm
It spits and gets the fish
Now I could serve it on a platter as a dish

No comments:

Post a Comment