FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Thursday, August 19, 2010

wEEd

Give me what I want
How about a box of blunts
Give me what I need
My prescription of weed
It makes me mellow out
It keeps me calm and doesn't make me shout
Why does everyone have the answer
It even helps with cancer
Why can something be so good
Why can it enrich our neighborhood
Why can a doctor tell me what to do
Who the fuck are you
Point your finger at me
I will fucking kill you or let you be
Why can't I make up my own mind
Roll one up and everything will be just fine
Pass it to the left hand side
Take a rip and hold it inside
Feel the smoke release from your body
No more nights with my 12 gage shotty
Peace is the key to the sickness
You need to see it as a giftness
Others want what I have
Well that is just too dam bad
I want reality back
I smoke weed it ain't crack
So to those of you haters
Catch me puffing with half the lakers

No comments:

Post a Comment