FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another dAy

Another day another dollar 
I remember when i used to be a scholar 
Oh how i wish i was taller 
Oh how i wanted a 64 impala 
That was back in the day 
When all i wanted to was play 
Now others point their fingers and laugh 
Well to those of you can kiss my ass 
It is my turn to point the finger 
Remember the movie wedding singer 
Well now i have no temper 
I shall be gone till november 
To the highs and lows 
I should run i suppose
I always avoided the situation 
Now it is my time for the problems I am facing
No more running no more hiding
My thoughts alway seemed some what divding
It is my brain that they depict
I am my own horror flick
To those of you who get me 
The best thing is to let me be
Remember I am the one who can climb a tree
You are the one who gets down on one knee
You will never see me lose it again
Cause I will be fighting to the end
So no more telling me what to do
You don't even have a clue
You have no idea what I am capable of
My shit is fly like two turtle doves
To those of you who I hate
It is now time for you to appreciate
Take me as the way I am 
Take me fit or slim
No need for all this muscle
I have always been full of hustle
So I will still bounce here and there
I am always going to be a gummy bear
To those of you have tasted me 
I will always remain a G

No comments:

Post a Comment