FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Monday, August 9, 2010

BEing a ganStAR

It is classic how i can spit blood it is a real fight with the crips
I don't ever lose my grip but some times I might trip
Some may have called me a liar but yet now I am higher
They want to hold me down but I run this fucking town
I can bump like my speakers
I used to fuck some tweekers
It is funny who follows the drugs and the money
Just like the bees all over the honey
I don't need your possesions
I stand strong like a smith and wesson
I used to carry a 357
I was ready to send you to heaven
So what place do you live?
A place that doesn't want to give
A place with the lakers
A place full of fake as haters
You think you no who i am?
I am like a monkey if you trap me in a gym
We know who created our kind
You can just look at the hands of time
No need to have a clock
Just follower a baller or a so called jock
It is about the money you get paid
Its all about how you get laid
I have never been rich and famous
Butt yet I have always had bitches come out the anus
Some of you need to be treated like meat
Others have mothers I would be proud to meet
You wonder why we call you bitches and hoes?
Look how you dress and shake your tootsie rolls
I have always like the candy
Now I would like you to fill my cup up with brandy
Crown Royal to be exact
You better hurry before you get jacked
None of that no name shit
I might pop a clip
To those of you wanksters
You should bow down to one of the biggest gangsters
They asked 2 pac how did he survive weighing 165
Cause that nigga could spit and it kept him a live
You try and test me i will bust your head
Check out the late night news another nigga dead
It could have been avoided yet I need to destroy you
Rather i kill you with a pen or paper
I would of never thought I could be a raper
True enough I have always been about the paper
It may come and go
Still time to stop and smell a rose
I know where the beautiful gardens are
Ever since I could see a shinning star
Now no more cuts and glory
I will keep it real and tell you my story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment