FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

T.V. ReaLItY

Life is like a television show 
When it gets good others need to go 
Surf to the next session 
On to the next lesson
On to a smith and wesson 
On to the next case of stressin
On to the next nightmare
I bet you always choose dare 
I dare you to wrestle a bear
I bet you would do it ass naked for enough money
Trust me people are walking dummies 
Do anything for the paper 
Always down for a caper 
Well be on to the next mission 
Other wise someone will find you fishing
You don't want to go that route 
Your lucky I even let you in my house
Don't let the door hit you in your ass
Step away from my bag of grass
Put down the trees
Get off your knees
Time to stand on your feet
No longer down for Nightmare on Elm Street
I would rather drum to a different beat
I want your strong not your week
Stand strong together 
Don't be frosty like the weather
Don't be a flake 
I don't care about the money you make 
Just try and stop the take mentality
Get back to reality
Enjoy the life you are given 
Otherwise you will end up in prison
Trust me that is no fun
I am lucky I never got caught with a gun
Then you are neck deep 
Then my father can't get me to my feet
There comes a time and day
When you need to grow up and not play
Until then I am going to dance 
I bet I can put you in a trance
I will give you a second chance
Even another shot at romance
I want to touch you like a vixen
I know how good you lickin
My thoughts should be stickin
You other hoes need to be kickin 
Down the doors to get in
I want a boss lady just like a hen
I want an eleven not a ten
I will tell you when 
To stop and drop and roll
Let me taste your tootsie while you slurp my pole
I had to get nasty
Tap that ass lastly
Now take your ass to sleep 
Cause I need to go work on my technique 

No comments:

Post a Comment