FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Monday, August 9, 2010

mY RADicaL thouGhts

My grandpa built the monkey cages at the san diego zoo
They wonder what I do
He was a 33rd free mason
Sometime I get scary like Jason
I am a 3rd generation San Diegan
The true homies keep the flags waving
I am one of very few 
The rest have no fucking clue
I have always made the situation stick 
like glue i can kill a horse and use it parts to keep things together
I always know about the weather 
Like birds we flock together 
Try to shove me in a box and see what happens
I will beat your ass with socks and locks 
I am the niggest freemason to walk the face of the earth 
Since birth I was a rat
I used to hit other kids with woofle ball bats
Now they want to call me crazy 
Well i should hang with slim shady 
We are two talented people 
We are equal 
We see eye to eye
That is the true reason why 
Cause i always asked questions and pushed limits 
Like Rick Ross
I am the true boss 
I am a gangster 
Not a wankstar
It is in my blood
Now they want to control my mood
Control my food
You got me fucked up
I have too much lucky
I know all about numbers
I fucked your daughters at slumbers
Party while shoving Bacardi down their throats
Now I want a castle with a moat
I have always had a dream
Even though I traded it for a triple beam
I wanted to play on both sides
Cause then I could get sicker rides
Cheating is ramp-id in sports
Ever since too short
I wanted to be taller
I was born a baller 
Now I could leave this earth
Die tomorrow with no worth
Except myself
Maybe my book could end up on your shelf
Don't leave me with your whore
Cause I might kill it on the floor
Treat her like a little rat 
Smash that bitch with a Louie Ville bat
I might cause the next terror
I have pride and see myself in the mirror
So fuck you and the city you claim
I got perfect aim
Like Lee Harvey Oswald
Other wise they will be looking for you like Waldo

No comments:

Post a Comment