FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bi PolAR

I am a writer
I am a fighter
I am a uniter
I spark just like a lighter
No more need to throw blows
No more need to chase chicken head hoes
I would rather design my own gear
Spit my lyrics some might not want to hear
I have my on sway
Others don't even know what to say
I have always played the right games
No more wasting with lames
I don't even care to know your name
Yet we are two of the same
We are brothers
No more deep covers
We need to team up
We need to not give a fuck
Be a trooper
If I see a hot chick I am going to swoop her
You better hold her tight
I could have her for one night
I have always kept it right
Me and her will unite
You can't keep her from me
Cause I am a true G
I have always known I am gifted
Now I need to use my talent for spirits to be uplifted
I can finally think
I don't need to drink
Fuck Respirodone
It makes you feel like a drone
I can finally write
I can win this fight
I need to get to the root of the problem
Puzzles I have always solved them
Little kids I used to rob em

No comments:

Post a Comment