FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

$norTinG

Break up the meds
Let them rush to your head
Pop a zanex
Next thing I am being manic
I do it all for a reason
I will change like the season
Make me play jeckle and hyde
I have always been down to ride
I feel the fight tonight
Pop another pill and it will be alright
My game is feeling tight
I want to stand and unite
Give me the blues and the reds
Now let me grab some more meds
I will snort them just to despite you
I am like a fire and will ignite you
I feel like a beating
Or a male in heating
You are holding my head in the mudd
Lucky I don't get my hand on a scud
My dick would make you whistle
I can shoot like a pistol
You make my hands shake
All these drugs make me fake
Faking the funk
But yet I can't get drunk
Try and play me like a punk
Check out the bodies I popped in my trunk
You others just spit junk
My last meds were bunk
They didn't do shit for 250
Now I got better ones real swiftly
My nose is running
If you were a hitter you'd be bunting
Feel like Good Will Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment