FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Thursday, August 26, 2010

SomeTHING Peaceful

So you want me to write something peaceful
It is hard when you see the world with so much evil
Well I have finally turned the page
As long as you don't trap me like a rat in a cage
I say things from my past
Who would ever think these words would last
We all need to be up on a stage
Show the world we are no longer filled with rage
We are great people
Supposedly created equal
God made Adam and Eve
Well it isn't my place to leave
I don't want to run and hide
I have just been expressing how I feel inside
Some may look and judge
Those are the same ones to hold a grudge
I have never been one to stay mad
I used to make fun of G.L.A.D.
It is ok to feel sad
Doesn't mean the world is filled with bad
I am sorry for placing fear
I just needed to vent and borrow your ear
I have a giftness
I no longer feel stiffness
I can beat the numbers
All I needed was a nice slumber
Well I feel alive
There is always going to be that freak inside
I am still down to ride
Please stand by my side
Together we can conquere it all
We can have a ball
We are better united
Yet they want us divided
There is a handful of good people
The rest just take and create evil
I try my best
Each and every day they put me to the test
That doesn't make me think of you any less
We all need to relieve our stress
Nothing like a little sun, food, and water
No more pointless slaughter
We must make a stan
No need for the KLU KLUX KLAN
We need to eliminate the hate
We need to shut the evil gates
People need to pick up the slack
No matter what color white or black

No comments:

Post a Comment