FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

free thInkERS

I come from a long line of free thinkers
Who all dealt with being drinkers
Some got gold and oil
Some of us know about the soil
All i need is mary jay
Others like doctors don't know what to say
Imagine all the troubles I have been through
If I was black I would be stuck like glue
Others try and tell me I am not Autistic
I feel I am extremly artistic
Gonja never hurt no one
Why can't I have my medicine and have my fun
Would you let me if I was rich
Would you like me to be a dick
I was always told retard was a bad word
So are plenty of others and they make my father absurd
He doesn't understand the way i talk
Yet he wants me to keep it real and walk
No wonder why children get out lined in chalk
Look at the birds and how they flauk
My dad always said to love everyone
Now that I know the secrets can't I have my fun
No they want to shove pills down my neck
My father thinks I speak with disrespect
He thinks everyone can make everything relate
Not to those who discriminate
Those are the ones who try and regulate
Well I am no Warren G
I just try to be all that I can be
My dad always loved the Kennedys
Funny we had ten of these
My dad was always there for me
Yet doesn't understad why I am a G
My dad is probably the biggest freemason to walk this earth
Yet he has too much self worth
I bet he could be our president
You know he even paid my rent
What a great man
He is the one who taught me to take a stand
Fight for what you believe
Yet he doesn't understand why girls get a weave
That is the reason oh who I am today
No longer a self made slave
My mother taught me about Bob Marley
She also enjoyed people like Chris Farley
Look at how the good die young
They are the ones who wanted to have fun
Like marley says my belly full but we hungry
My father wonders why I am angry
Obama gave you morons hope
We need some one who believes in the pope
Religion is not the answer
We all still fight cancer
It is our time to pick a man
One with a business plan
One who owes no favors
One who likes all flavors
We all believe in a higher power
Now any one of us could have crashed into the towers
There is so much trouble in the world
Give a little take a little

No comments:

Post a Comment