FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

dEEp shIt

Check out my blog thats where the deep shit is
I have been handling my Che bizz
Keeping it real funny how others worry about how i feel
If you were i fish i would throw you back 
Some of you are so fake it is wack 
Until you hear it from my voice 
Don't go and get a second choice 
I spit the truth 
I can recite words in any booth
I am no Christopher Reeves
Yet i can name over hundreds of leaves 
I get that from my daddy 
I still push an all black caddy
I get the arts from my momma
My life has always been filled with drama 
So to those of you without any parents
I would lend you mine and they still don't want to hear it
They may try and muffle my feelings
This is the way I will be dealing
No more pushing drugs
No more smashing bugs
No more chopping up meds
No more running from the Feds.
No more lies to my Dad
No more making him mad
All I ever wanted was to be loved by all
I shall begin until the fall
No more acting like a boy
No more playing like a toy 
No more killing my head 
No more little niggas dead
We can all learn from Bob Marley
We all got to laugh from Chris Farly
Those are the people I want to be 
Those are the ones who set me free
So until you learn your lesson 
I bet you will be running with Smith and Wesson
No more trouble for I 
No more getting high
No more fake ass fronts 
No more Philly blunts
Maybe a stunt or two
Maybe then I will stick like a clue
To those games I played while young
Those influenced the tip of my tongue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment