FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PiCtuRe Me ROllins

Back in the day it was a bmx
Now my boy be pushing a lex
We used to bump dmx
I look at my brother and say dam what's next
I now push an all back whip
It is easy to grab hoes and dip
Shove them into my pocket
Take off on my flying rocket
Leaving you busters behind
Bet you wish you could rewind the hands of time
I wouldn't change it for the earth
Since birth I been kicking up dust
Now none of you h8ters I trust
It is funny when the money comes and goes
You all run like bitch ass hoes
I want a trooper
One who don't care if I have snooper or a deville
I will cook your ass with my forman grill
Sitting on candy paint
Bet you snitches can't wait
Till I get home
Let me lay my bone
No you start to answer my phone
I might as well be better off all alone
I know who has been there through think and thin
I know you will ride this bitch down to the rim
People want to laugh at my hat
My shit is hard like a Louieville bat
So I don't care what you think of that
My piece goes rat a tat tat
Now you line in chalk
I can ditch this car and walk
Cause bull shit talks and money walks
So did Jesus while taking a beating
I don't need all this mistreating
You can have my whip
Like ranch I dip
I got my own two feet
I would rather die in the street
You can take me out the hood but not the hood out of me
Go infect some trick ass bitch with hiv
I don't fall for that government made shit
I would rather write another hit
Make so much money I could spread it around
Yet you want to hold me down
Rather then see me fly
Ask me my story I have an alibi
Shit now they trying to make me take Abilify
I keep asking why
Why can't I act this way
Why don't they take it from my mouth and the words I say
Why do I have the right to refuse medicine
Why won't they let me live the life I chose
Why are they called nappy head hoes
There is so many questions yet not enough answers
How can we cure these cancers
Yet  we can't beat the killers
They call me RC the condom filler
Call me the dealer
Call me the healer
I pay attention
Look into the rear view mirror did I mention!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment