FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Monday, August 9, 2010

H8teRS

I have always been a trend setter
Yet always been a forgetter
You fuck me once i give you a chance
You fuck me twice now we bout to dance
It takes being at the bottom to get to the top
I was always running from cops
These pigs wanted my dreams and my soul
I remember the nights hustling in the cold
Now that game got pretty sketchy
Thats why my lyrics are catchy
I really did some shady things but never really had the voice to sing
I would shout off the top off my head
Always loved those who rocked some dreads
I have many friends from all places
Some have shinny faces
Some look like pennys and nickles
Some of you suck pickles
Yet i never sold any of you out for a dime
I would rather face up and do the time
To those of you who snitch
I am not afraid to dig a ditch
The ones who do they dirty work
Are the ones who can tawork
You may look and I may merk
I have takend blue pills called smurfs
I have done acid one time and realized my face could be on a dime
I like being in control
Thats how true bosses roll
Weather it be on parole or probation
I look at it like an extended vacation
Now i can travel across the nation
No matter if it be on a bike or by foot
I pity the fool who won't even look
Look down at my feet and up at my eyes
Open up your hearts and realize
I am not a bad person
Trust me i have seen far worsen than
I had served food to blood and crips
Even old dudes with broken hips
They thinking shoving us in a box is the answer
Yet we can cure cancer
It is about teaching and preaching living and learning
I get so mad the rest be concerning
Now it is time for you to look in the mirror
I am the one who sees crystal clearer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment