FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LamE GAmE

Life is a game 
Try and see how many you can tame 
How many you can be friend 
How many are there truly there in the end 
To all of those I have knew 
To some who think they have a clue 
To The ones who keep reading 
You are the ones i am sorry for miss treating 
You are the ones who should be Giving me a beating 
You are the ones needing it in return 
Maybe after 28 years i have learned
To be an amazing person
At times there was none worse then
Now i am getting better 
Now it is all about the cheddar
It is cold out side you might need a sweater
Look i wrote you a love letter
I wrote you my heart and soul
Look what I have packed its a bowl
No more violence and guns
Just want to shower you with hugs, tons
Let me take you away
My feeling are no longer grey
My voice  is of reason 
It is because of you i am pleasing
No more faking the funk
I know I wasn't made to dunk
I just want to be me 
That is why my name starts with a C
That is why my brothers are free 
Cause we all swung on the same tree
Look you were a monkey just like me
If i could be a spider i would leave
Call me a spider monkey 
Just don't call me a donkey
I am no horses ass
I would love to roll in a shit load of cash
Wouldn't we all
Didn't you grow up with a ball
Didn't you have a number to call
Didn't you watch the Berlin Wall fall
Wasn't that a great day 
Some of you might say i am gay
Well yes I am happy to be here 
My voice is full of cheer
No need for alcohol not even a beer
Cause right now I am thinking crystal clear millenium 
It was my year of the new eminem
I have alway been a writer
I have always been a fighter 
Now i am fighting for a new cause
No more need to break jaws
No need to hear applause
It is the reason of my flaws
So thank you for lending me your ear
It might even bring out a tear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment