FLYing HIgh

FLYing HIgh
Ah shiT madE yoU lOOk

Friday, August 13, 2010

don't give a fuck

i don't give a fuck
if i had a million dollars i would give you a buck
if i didn't drive my caddy
things wouldn't be so shabby
i am glad for what i got
i am luck i am not dead or shot
i have done a lot of stupid things
i am glad the bells didn't ring
i am glad to be a live
some times i feel like i am five
i am pumped to have heart
i am glad my brain isn't torn apart
i am stoked to have a new chance
i wish i could sing but i know i can dance
to those of you who don't speak your mind
things well be smooth and just find
now it is my turn to unwind
i am pumped i have a spine
to those of you who just live day to day
i am here all for the play
play your music
you are the one who has to choose it
remember your music represents you
keep it popping what it do
i will always make shit happen
i am like the nolia and keep it clapping
others who don't make a peep
i would romp in a jeep
i will always be a fool
but dont get me twisted i am no tool
i will clap my hands and stomp my feet
fuck you faggots who late night creep
no more little boys and girls
those are nothing but trouble like little worlds
the earth is such a huge place
we can all be the master race
so put a smile on your face
and wipe the taste
out your grill
cook that shit well and cruise to trillville
those are the ones doing things
those are my brothers with diamond rings
i don't care if you are hard
please just don't bump some soft shit on my boulevard
keep it gangster
don't pretend and be a wankster

No comments:

Post a Comment